Since Emmy is a big 13 month old now she:
- Still only has 4 teeth (with a BIG ole gap in between the front two) I'm starting to wonder if there's any more in there
- Sleeps from 8-9 on a good day, 8-8 pretty typically. They swear that she sleeps at school, but is still not napping for mom. I'll take the late sleep in over naps though. I'm not complaining.
- Signs Please, More, All Done : although sometimes she'll just run through these in a random order for fun, whatever works
- Says: Mama, Dada, Uh-oh, Hi, Bye-bye, Dog, Baby and can mimic just about anything you say.
- Will point at a cow and tell you it says moo - sounds like mmmmmmmmmmm
- Gives awesome lick sugars on the cheek, usually in rapid succession to anyone in the room. She's an equal opportunity kisser, everyone gets one.
- Is WAY into booty dancing and clapping. She will sqaut down, put her elbows on her knees and lift her little butt up and down in the air to music. She's especially fond of doing this to what Blake calls "church jams". If there's music on somewhere, she's dancing.
- Wakes up in the morning and wants to go outside immediately and ALL DAY...
- Will spend hours taking the things out of the bathroom cabinet, putting them in the bathtub and then doing it all over again. This NEVER gets old
- LOVES to read. She will grab the book, walk over to you, turn around, back up, drop into your lap and put her hands in her lap to read the book. It's pretty much adorable. Until about the 15th time that you read the SAME book in a day.
- Has somehow determined that if she sits on the floormat under the sink in the kitchen, she will get the food that she wants. She'll point at the cabinet and then go sit on the mat and wait. Sometimes signing please if she's REALLY putting it on thick. She is in love with grapes, cheese, anytype of crackers, and noodles.
- Is the official greeter of wherever she is... she has actually followed people down the isle at the grocery store waving at them and saying Hi until they acknowledge her. If they don't smile than she'll contine to wave and say "hi" louder and louder until they say hi to her how she wants them to. She followed one poor guy around Macy's while Blake was trying on clothes for about fifteen minutes. Yes, I kept letting her do it because it was funny and I was bored.
- Has developed a new "cute face" to charm her daddy. She puts her chin on her shoulder, and looks up at you from under her eyelashes. Yes, we're in trouble.
She's just a silly, silly, happy girl right now and is so much fun!