We spent most of the 9 month cupcake day at the doc, so this is a few minutes of happiness he managed to muster.
At 9 months Beckett:
- has two teeth! He likes to take his fingernails and rake them behind his teeth.
- Is standing alone by himself when he forgets to hold on and loving to push the walkers up and down the hall. He is speed crawling now. You put him down , turn around, and can't find him (he's usually by a toilet)
- Says ma, ba, da and makes lots of "cabrito" sounds (this is what the nanny calls him)
- Clap, clap, claps his hands
- Still jumping and jumping and jumping
- LOVES unrolling toilet paper and playing in the toilet but isn't really interested in playing with toys
- Is in to EVERYTHING,especially if it's behind a cabinet. baby proofing..what?
- Weighs a little over 22 pounds
- Just started "dancing" for music
- Is a pretty happy guy
- Finally got his first pair of shoes, poor thing
- Has pretty much decided that table food is the way to go,(No I didn't really let him eat that) but only if HE picks it up and puts it in his mouth. Already independent.
He LOVES berries. Blackberries and blueberries are very yummy.
- Will do a "cho choo" dance for train noises