Saturday, January 17, 2009

You're My Best Friend

Yesterday, I arrived home from work to find both Caroline and Emmy upset and crying as their mother's worked to calm their fears and soothe them back to normal. I tried to help Betsy as she busily prepared Caroline's bottle, but until she was fed, there was no making her happy. Then, after the dust had settled, the girls were placed ever so close together and something amazing happened. I will let the video tell the tale, but it is apparent even at 1 and 6 months of age, the girls are already best friends.

4 comments:

The Seelys said...

As evidenced by the timing of your post, you are up early on a Saturday morning! I can tell you that even at 18-months, anything past 6:30 is wishful thinking in the Seely household.

Michelle LaRue said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Scott and Kimberly said...

I have to admit I'm a little jealous that we're not there to let Seth play too!

LeahG said...

That is the sweetest thing! I can't wait to meet your cutie pie one of these days. She's just adorable (and apparently sleeping better than Carson is at 8 mths)