Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Emmy Does the ABCs

In about 15 years (yes, she'll be a child prodigy) we'll be on the set of the still running American Idol because Emmy can already do a killer version of the ABC's or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (for some reason I never realized they were the same song until I sang them 500 times a day.) She usually will stop what she's doing, get her "big eyes" and start cooing if you sing it to her. Watch out Anoop (I don't watch it this season but for some reason I know there is someone named Anoop on it and I REALLY wanted to type Anoop =) because competition is coming!


4 comments:

Shannon Boyer said...

We sing the ABC's to Brayden as well and he loves them...put some dance moves to it and she will love it even more....And...I never realized they were the same tune either! Wow!

Betsy Castille said...

Emmy sings so well!! What a precious baby!

Michelle LaRue said...

Okay, I've been inspired by you and Betsy....here's our blog

http://babylaruenews.blogspot.com/

LeahG said...

Emmy has my vote! So sweet!