Sunday, August 23, 2009

You guessed it...

A birthday! We celebrated Andrew and Matt Martin's birthdays with the traditional Fox and Hound and Bennihana's night. We then got TOTALLY crazy and played board games until 3 in the morning. in our defense, we DID drink mojitos while we played. That makes it ok, right =)


I would like to say that not only did I play board games once this weekend, I played them TWICE. This is a big deal for me. I usually " Go all monopoly on it" ....last about ten minutes, give all my cards/pieces/money away and go do something else. I consider this a personal accomplishment, and I welcome your praises on my achievement.

Emmy spent the night with Lannie, Boppa, and GanGan. Where she was just cute as usual.

This morning Blake and I slept till 11, which was GLORIOUS!!!!!!!! Blake went to see Inglorious Basterds with some friends, and I got a pedicure... ahhhh, what a good Sunday!

No comments: