Friday, September 25, 2009

Where are you Ryan Seacrest?

Last Thursday the Sansom family went Hollywood and attended our first movie premiere at the Angelika for the movie Uncross the Stars. Mom and Dad's next door neighboor "inherited" this movie from his Uncle when he passed away. Yes, I didn't know that you could inherit a movie either, but I think I'd like to try if anyone would like to just give me one.
We got all dressed up, hit happy hour and a little early dinner at Mia Bella, and then fixed our lipstick and got ready for Ryan Seacrest.

Well, he wasn't there. And neither was Guiliana Rancic, but you know who was there.... Irma P. Hall, and we took an excellent Iphone picture with her. She plays Lulu in the movie so we did take a picture with a movie star after all.

This is actually what she looks like. For another EXCELLENT Iphone picture, here's the fam with a giant glowing ball of light. (AKA the movie poster)
Here's the office IMDB plot summary: Troy, a young man grieving from the loss of his young wife, is asked by his Aunt Hilda to build her a porch. He goes to her house in a desert community, interacts with the colorful locals, and tries to reconcile with himself. It was a good movie.. made you laugh and cry and Blake was excited that Hellboy (Ron Perlman) was in it. Laura said it was very PS I Love You, which I've never seen because I don't think I could believe Hillary Swank in a romantic comedy role. I digress.
Here's the official premiere summary: Even though there was no Ryan, there was Lulu, some yummy bellinis, superb iphone photography, and fun family times!

No comments: