Sunday, October 11, 2009

10 Month Photo Shoot

I think that the days of the easy photo shoot where Emmy smiles and laughs and we get 800 cute pictures is over. Today she walked off every time we put her in place, threw a pumpkin at the photographer, showed her butt, and stuck her tounge out. Our favorite ones are at the end where it looks like she's doing the robot =)
This super cute outfit was a hand-me-down from Abby and I was so excited about it. Unfortunately, it makes Emmy look like a poor dejected Orphan boy from a Charles Dickens novel. You should see it in sepia. She looks like she's straight out of Oliver Twist. Spiking the pumpkin. Uncle Sean is already preparing for soccer lessons. She really did not like this photographer

ROBOT!!


lean back, lean back....

2 comments:

Shannon Boyer said...

I love the last ones...Brayden does the same thing...I chase him all over the place...put him down, they get 1 picture and he is off again...one day soon they will stand still for pictures, right???

Michelle LaRue said...

Okay...I got a little teary I was laughing so hard at the robot! She is full of personality...love it! We need to see each other again! :)