Saturday, December 26, 2009

The last month photo shoot

It's the last offical photo shoot. If all of them were as long as this one I don't think we'd have made it past one. I keep making a long list of things that I didn't know before I was a mom. I'll know next year to never EVER take pictures the week before Christmas. There are 18 million other people who's kids are out of school trying to take Christmas Card pictures. They were also WAY overbook and to top it off there was no air conditioning. This would normally be ok in December, but it was one of those days where you thought it was going to be about 50 and dressed for that and then whoops! it's 85 by noon. So everyone was in sweaters with no AC.. and there were babies EVERYWHERE screaming... NOT fun. But Emmy was a trooper and hung on. I have to say, I am SO glad that I have these pictures, but I'm also glad that we won't be taking any more for a while =)





We tried to recreate the first birthday cake for a pic. Results were similar to the party.. a lot of eh leading to birthday cake meltdown!



No comments: