Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Watch Emmy!

I am WAY far behind on posting... due to looking at houses, traveling all over creation, starting a new project where I work my arse off, and just life in general. This video is from the beginning of August, when Emmy had just started talking in groups of words. Why are we not surprised that this was one of her first phrases?


It actually just came our of nowhere. All of the sudden we were all supposed to watch Emmy all the time. Now she usually says this just as she's about to do something bad. Just so she can catch your attention to watch her do it!

1 comment:

Michelle LaRue said...

This is great! I'm always shocked when Kate puts a few words together. Her favs right now are "I see you" and "What is that?". Our girls are growing up! Can't wait to see everyone in Galveston soon!