Saturday, May 07, 2011

Speechless...

Is the video quality poor? Yes. I shot it with a blackberry. But, this evening as I was searching for a replacement size shirt my 2-1/2 year old daughter at Macy's, I caught the beginning of the end on film. I guess "mall time" with GiGi and Mommy is going to have to be strictly limited going forward.





I think the best thing is watching her check the tags to see if its a) her size or b) in her price range (which without Daddy is $0)... As the random lady that caught the tail end of this live in the store said to me, "Aren't you in trouble." Yes I am...Oh yes, I am...


Maybe next week I can catch a video of her swiping a credit card for payment which she mysteriously knows how to do and why to do it. I'm not laying blame, but I have my hunches...

No comments: