Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween Weekend

We headed down to Galveston for Beckett's first overnight trip and some Halloween festivities (I've got to get my $50 out of this janky pea costume.) I finally got a "princess worthy" picture of Cinderella with a real smile.

It's a "noduh" that I am competitive, so of course we entered the costume contest. I think they planned for 20 people to be there and 500 showed up. It was total mass confusion. In spite of all that, Emmy did a great job! She walked across the stage, waved at everyone, and even blew a kiss or two! Beckett, on the other hand, was over it. Hot pea costume, 10000 people, and waking him up from a nap to put him in the hot pea costume equals another line of my mother-of-the year application. (The ONLY picture of the princess and the pea together.)When not being a $50 pea, Beckett rocked his hard core skeleton duds. It was taking WAAAY too long, so we just left without finding out the winners. This way we can pretend we won =) WE think we had the custest kids there so that's what matters =)

No comments: