Wednesday, February 08, 2012

First Haircut!

Emmy was a little slow to grow hair. She didn't really even have enough to do anything with until she was about 2. I decided that at 3 and a quarter years, it was finally time for a haircut! I was really kind of afraid that it would be an epic meltdown at the salon, but she did really well! The fact that Dora was on probably didn't hurt.

She even asked if she could have "straight hair like Mommy" (What she doesn't know won't hurt her). The lady tried to blow dry it straight but just like mine, it wouldn't really go all the way.

I don't really know who she looks like with straight hair, but certainly not like herself! I really prefer the curls. I'm hoping she doens't ever ask to make it straight again ;)

After five minutes outside on the way in to the library, the curls were back! Humidity is the bane of a curly headed girl's existence.

No comments: