Sunday, March 31, 2013

Facepainting fun

At Abby's school soc hop this year they had all kind of fun things set up for the kids to do. After eating tons of candy and doing a million cakewalks (for some reason this was a really big draw. I don't really get it. ) they decided to do some face painting. Abby told the lady that she wanted to be a cat. Emmy told the poor little middle school girl painting faces that she wanted to be a  half dog/half cat of course! 

I can say that it took everything I had not to grab the brush out of the poor girl's hand while she was painting it. Blake and I were standing there l looking at each other like "what the hell!?" She also will hopefully not pick art as her second elective, because let's face it, there's no future there. It did make a LOT more sense when Emmy finally told me what she asked for. 


As a little fun take away from this experience, you guessed it! An eye infection the very next day, just in that circled eye. SO fun!

No comments: