Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's pumpkin time!

I decided that given the overall craziness of October, if we didn't go to the pumpkin patch the very first day they got there, we wouldn't go at all. B was insanely excited about going, woke up from his nap grabbed his shoes and yelled at us to go to the pumpkin patch. Then you guessed it, the minute we got to the pumpkin patch, he wanted to go home. ugh. Getting all three to look in the same direction and smile is going to impossible for many more years. I guess this is a good alternative, calmly smiling (or not crying) in completely different directions.. Emmy looks so old in this picture I just can't quite get over it.





 After snagging some individuals (won't tell what was promised/bribed to get these) we headed home with a few gnarly warty pumpkins, our favorite kind, to go with the GIANT one I scored at Sam's for 10 bucks. No one is quite as excited about the giant pumpkin as me, but I don't care. I love a bargain!
It's fall, ya'll!






No comments: