Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Hope She Likes It!

Despite all the horror stories about furniture not being on time, damaged and hard to put together, the baby's new crib and accessories arrived and was installed in record time. Kristen was ecstatic! It was the first time in our history of buying furniture that it arrived early and delivered at the exact time of day it was supposed to. Now, I just hope the little one likes it. It is nicer than my bedroom furniture and about as expensive. But she's worth it! I can't wait to see her in it!



Funny side note, Kristen was talking to the delivery driver about their efficiency in putting together the baby furniture. She stated that our other furniture had come from Star (because they always have what we want), to which he replied..."So, you overpaid." Yep. That pretty much sums up all of our furniture buying. We are hoping that it lasts us for quite a while...one, two...maybe three kids...Stop right there. Don't ask any questions...

How is Kristen you ask again? Well I was able to grab a picture of her belly that she hates but I think is brilliant. 22 weeks and counting...My daughter is somewhere in there. Apparently head down, slightly to the right, behind the placenta so says the doctor.

I am sure that the room will look different in the coming weeks as the little one's mom decorates every square inch starting with the completion of the baby bedding. Two generations of ladies are working together to make sure it is as perfect as our daughter will be. We certainly are blessed.

No comments: