Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk

Even though we couldn't make it to Kate's big birthday party in Lumberton this weekend, she was nice enough to send Emmy a goodybag! Sweet Kate =) Sidewalk chalk was in the bag and since Emmy's never played with it, I thought it might be fun today! We pulled it out and every little kid in the neighboorhood ended up on my driveway drawing. Ok, the mommies drew a little bit too =) Emmy taught Caitlin, our next door neighboor, how to do it.
Emmy had fun drawing but she had MORE fun rolling around in the chalk. A little Butt drawing I guess!

1 comment:

Michelle LaRue said...

Love this! I'm so glad Emmy enjoyed the party favor! AND, Kate got that same outfit in pink for her birthday!

I love love love the present you picked out for Kate. I can't wait until it's warm so she can wear it!