Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Cookies and Reindeer Dance!

It's a tradition (we did it twice so it counts as a tradition) that we make cookies for Santa with Caroline. This year I was hoping that Emmy would be more into it. (I know I make that statement a lot) and.... she wasn't. (that one too) Even with a table full of sugar and icing and event M&Ms she just didn't care. See the excitement here. I think I'm raising and Engineer. Order and arangement are MUCH more fun to her than coloring or decorating. Oh well! Caroline had fun and at we made at least 2 cookies for Santa, which is what we came for, and I MIGHT have eaten a few cookies. Just a few. Emmy also moved to a new ballet class with a little more structure. She's loving it. She is the first one to RUN into the class when Ms. Cathy gets there and changes her shoes as fast as she can to get back into class for tap. Now she still does a fair amount of sliding across her floor on the butt, but at least we're moving in the right direction. For Christmas, they prepared a reindeer dance for us. Emmy was a LOT more into it this time. Maybe by the recital she'll be doing some real moves!

No comments: