Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ringing in 2015

We decided this year to not try to fight the lame, to embrace it. We might as well welcome 2015 in all of our lameness and own it, so we went bowling. And my wonderful, fabulous baby fell asleep in the middle of a loud bowling alley and let me put these glasses on her. 


This guy did too!

 We decided this might actually be a tradition. In my head I envision the kids and thier boyfriends and girlfriends in high school all wanting to come bowling on New Years with us because it's our super fun family tradition. I'm sure that's EXACTLY how it's going to happen =) After bowling we went home and did what we always do.. made the excellent decision to give toddlers sparklers!

2014 was a year of great change and great challenge. We had many new starts, gained a sutter butter, lost a toe, and went through some trying times at work. It was a year to learn our own strength and a year to trust in God and the bigger plan. I know 2015 won't be easy, but I can't help to hope it's a little smoother than the last. I do know that we are incredibly blessed. What more could you ask for?

No comments: