Sneaky 6 months!
At 6 months Sutton is:
- Just about mastered sitting up by herself. there's just a little wobble when someone who shall remain nameless(BECKETT) pushes her over.
- Still spits and spits and spits
- No teeth yet, but the drool is everywhere.
- Has happy feet! She loves to watch the big kids dance, and her feet do some dancing too.
A happy happy happy girl. There is always a smile, and she's quick to giggle. Her mouth, in true Vacek fashion, is always wiiiiiide open.
- Loves to chew and gnaw on anything she can get her hands on, especially her toes.
- Wants to stand up.
- Squealing is very very fun..
- Is wearing size 6-9 months. Chunky monkey!
- Is 17.1 pounds
- Is finally liking food a little better. She will eat most of what's offered. Her favorite is bananas and she LOVES mum mums. She will plow through package after package.
- Finally sleeping a little better after we got an ear infection cleared up. She usually goes to bed around 11 and will wake up at 5-6. This was a slumber party in the den I just happened upon.
Started using the jumperoo, and she LOVES it!