Friday, December 12, 2014

Sutton's Baptism

We baptized Sutton on October 26th in The Element service at our church. We were so happy to celebrate with friends and family. She was just barely able to wear the same dress that Laura and I and Emmy were baptized in. Squeezed it a little close on this one!

She was a great baby during the ceremony, only fussing a little bit when the water hit her head. After the ceremony, she fell right asleep! In our hurry to get out of the chapel, I realized we never took a picture of just her in the dress. Might have to stage that later. Whoops!

During the ceremony, we used the verse Psalm 139:14, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." as the reading. The older I get and the more  I truly count my blessings. We are so amazingly blessed to have three beautiful children. They are continuously crazy, but they're here safely, and growing up so quickly.

Michelle is Sutton's godmother and Josh is her Godfather.




No comments: