Friday, December 12, 2014

Trunk or Treat

Yep, we did it again. Just like we say we're not going to do every year. This year, Clara decided to join in the crazy.




(I like this picture because B is clearly over it)


Once we got there I snuck off with Sutton to take the last of the "Mom I hate my hot first Halloween costume pictures." She was so stinking adorable in this outfit. She looked like a teddy bear come to life. I got a little teary that this was the last first Halloween pic in the pumpkins. They are pretty  much the cutest things ever.

 
 
 
Once we unloaded, we headed out for the fun. The kids actually did really well.
 
 
In traditional style, B and Clara got a few pieces of candy and were pretty much done once they found that one special piece.

 and Emmy wanted to play each and every game.
 
I would say that overall it was a pretty pleasant experience =) hooray! Next year when there are 5 kids to wrangle, we'll see how it goes!

No comments: