Friday, December 12, 2014

The SHARK! (a nice shark) starts Halloween early

Beckett knew he wanted to be a shark a long time before Halloween. Finding a non-hot shark costume was a bit of a chore, but I did it (walmart special) Then when I was finally getting ready for the party the night before I, of course, burned a hole in it. A little emergency "scar making" for the shark worked out ok. Love how I finally find a costume and then proceed to ruin it.

B got to start Halloween early with his costume parade and party at school. The costume parade is always a bit overwhelming for the little guys. There are a ton of mommies with cameras yelling. I guess a little like the red carpet. They slowly walk down the route with big eyes, not quite sure what the hell is going on.

This is B with his buddy Tyndall.
 



B really likes his class this year and has a lot of friends he plays with.

His best bud from last year, Connor, has been replaced by a girl!


Chandler is his new bestie. They evidently pick each other to hold hands with when they're line leader, sleep by each other everyday, and are pretty much inseparable. He even told me the other day out of the blue "Chandler's a cool girl." From what I can tell, B pretty much chooses to play with the girls in school. Poor little dude has been princess brainwashed. And since I'm still on leave, you know I made cute little Halloween gifts for the party. Imagine we won't be doing that for Christmas =)


No comments: