Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Cookies for the Fat Man

and I'm not using another name for myself in that title. I have eaten WAY too much in the month of December. With the crazy pace of December this year, I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to squeeze in Santa Cookies, but we got it in right under the wire the Friday before. GiGi got all of the ingredients ready and Emmy decided to add a few ingredients of her own. 

I mean GROSS. We didn't tell Santa. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Emmy came and went and basically decorated a cookie and a half and ate a couple. Not sure when she's going to care about doing stuff like this. Yes, I know the writing is on the wall that she's not ever going to. I'm in denial. 


 Clara was in a GREAT mood. Think she wanted some frosting!
 B just wanted frosting too. He has a bigger sweet tooth than me.

 Here's the final, pretty un-christmasy Santa Cookies. At least they're made!

No comments: