Tuesday, January 01, 2013

It's the Little Saint Nick

We switched to a new dance studio this year (and will promptly be going back to the other one next year!) and this dance school does a Christmas Dance Recital. Emmy performed a tap dance to The Beach Boys "Little Saint Nick". Makeup went MUCH better. I know she is my daughter, but I can't help but think she is just exceptionally beautiful. Especially with those big red lips (she had wiped them all off my then!)

At the last recital she was so excited about flowers so everyone brought her a ton. Guess what, she could care less this time. She is so crazy!


 She had to wear this shirt that would just not stay down. So that led to a few tummy flashes on stage! This was a little more of a low key recital and the teacher danced on stage with the girls. Emmy did her fair share of looking (and digging in her ear - poor thing), but she knew the dance!


 And even got a little sass in there. I think for the big rehearsal we'll practice smiling and looking up the whole time!

 
likes performing very much. I think we'll be doing dance for a while.

No comments: